CREDIT, RETURN, DAMAGE & SHIPPING POLICY
TERMS & LIMITS
The following are credit guidelines for new and existing PreGel CANADA Inc. customers.
Full payment is required at time of delivery or pick up for all orders, unless otherwise agreed to. All invoices are electronically mailed to the designated contact at time of invoicing, unless otherwise instructed.
Forms of Payments
We accept the following methods:
- Master Card
- American Express * additional 3% fee of total amount being charged
- Debit (Offered only in Aurora Office)
- Cash (Pick up orders only)
New customers– Customers are able to apply for 15 or 30-day terms upon reaching $20,000.00 in sales in a calendar year. Terms are based on the amount of the sale and the credit worthiness of the customer. Credit worthiness is determined by the best available credit information including, but not limited to, credit information supplied by the customer and confirmed by their vendors and other information supplied to the Accounting Department. Customers granted terms will be entitled to a maximum of $5,000.00 credit limit. Discretion of qualification and terms are that of PreGel Canada Inc. and may be revoked at any time.
Existing customers– credit terms & limits will be reviewed semi-annually by the Accounting Department (controller and accounts receivable specialist). The limits will be revised as necessary based on customer orders, customer creditworthiness and any other information available.
For those customers that exceed 31 days past due, the sales representative will be notified to enlist their help in collection efforts. Accounts over 60 days will incur a 2% interest fee, will automatically go on hold and any future orders must be prepaid and require accounting approval for release. Unsuccessful attempts at collection will result in a default account and will be turned over to a collection agency.
PreGel CANADA, Inc. is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. However, we understand there are situations that may cause you to return or not accept your purchase. Our policy for these occasions is as follows:
- Customer to complete a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form within 10 days of receiving product. RMA form can be obtained by calling 905.727.3068No Exceptions:
- Products will not be accepted until PreGel Canada provides approval of completed RMA.
- Once approved, return instructions will be provided
- Must be in original packaging
- Product is unopened
- All items ordered and received from the Clearance Catalogue are considered final sale
- A 10% restocking fee of the product or items being returned is applied unless shipped in PreGel error.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees associated with returning the product, unless shipped in error or damaged.
- If product is damaged in-transit, the return will not be accepted. Upon receipt of returned product, PreGel will inspect it to determine if it is in good condition; if it passes inspection, we will issue the appropriate credit or refund. If the returned product is damaged in-transit to PreGel, the customer must file a claim with the carrier.
- Damages must be reported within 5 business days by calling 905.727.3068 and replacement product will be sent out accordingly.
- All damaged material must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. No Exceptions. It is the customer’s responsibility to notate any damage before accepting the delivery of any goods.
- Pictures of damaged product are required in order to complete a claim. Damaged product that arrives to its destination should be refused and a note made on the bill of lading that the material is damaged. PreGel cannot guarantee a credit if product is not noted as damaged.
PreGel will arrange for product return when applicable. The product must be in original packaging. If too damaged, customer must provide PreGel with pictures in order for PreGel to be able to file a claim. If customer cannot provide pictures, then they must be able to hold on to the package in its original packaging until the shipping company can inspect the damage for a claim.
Returns and Damages must be shipped back to their originating warehouse:
PreGel CANADA, Inc.
221 Don Hillock Dr.
PreGel CANADA, Inc. – West
19272 96th Ave. Unit 4
Please make sure that all product returns remain in its original packaging and content quantity matches that of what was originally ordered.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Any order over $6,000 gets free shipment (please see Schedule 1 for more details)
- Standard shipping method is local courier & LTL carrier
- Shipping arrangements to be made at time of order
- Customer is responsible for services such as but no limited to:
- Inside delivery
- Lift gate service
- Residential delivery
- Customers will be charged back for:
- Redelivery attempts
- Excess waiting times by couriers and carriers
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS FOR FREE SHIPPING – SHIPPING ZONES
Departing from Aurora, ON warehouse:
Toronto and GTA: $ 600.00
Barrie, Pickering, and others right outside GTA: $ 800.00
Outside GTA, Windsor, Niagara, London: $ 1,000.00
Northern Ontario, Ottawa and surrounding areas, Montreal and surrounding area: $1,500.00
Quebec City and surrounding area: $2,500.00
Western Ontario, Manitoba: $3,000.00
Atlantic Canada: $6,000.00
Departing from Surrey, BC warehouse:
All British Columbia Major Cities: $200.00 *excluding islands & locations requiring ferry delivery
Calgary, Alberta – Major Cities: $250.00
Edmonton, Alberta – Major Cities: $250.00
Saskatchewan, Major Cities: $300.00
If you location is not listed above, please contact us to request a quote.