Dessert ingredient producer adds business education to sweets curricula
- Marketing curriculum offered at PreGel Canada locations
- New educational tools covers practical marketing techniques for all business sizes
- Marketing class promoted as integral component for professional success and longevity
Aside from its artisanal dessert ingredients, PreGel is also steadfast on providing current and future business partners with exceptional educational opportunities via the PreGel International Training Centers (ITC). Consisting of 29 educational facilities worldwide, PreGel Canada hosts two ITC centres that offer diverse curricula in premier education about artisanal desserts with one notable addition to the education plan for all business sizes: marketing.
“PreGel takes training and education about artisanal desserts very seriously, it’s the foundation for success,” begins Anna Pata, director of sales & marketing. “Adding to that, we included a Marketing segment to further our students’ experience, at the PreGel ITC,” Pata adds. “Not only will they leave armed with ingredient knowledge, techniques, and recipe ideation, but also the science of practical marketing techniques, which is also an integral component for professional success and longevity,” Pata concludes.
The addition of Marketing to the PreGel Canada curriculum is currently only available in the US and Canada. Following the completion of the Fundamentals of Gelato & Sorbetto Production class, students are joined by a member of PreGel’s marketing team to learn about some basic marketing techniques. Beginning with a short overview of PreGel resources, the marketing ITC syllabus reviews:
- best practices to set a marketing budget
- basics of content marketing
- free business listing options
- advertising practices
- industry events/in-store specials
- effective social media practices
PreGel ITC class listings include: